2018 Ski-Doo Summit® SP 600 H.O. E-TEC® 146
Summit® SP 600 H.O. E-TEC® 146
With signature mountain technologies like REV-XM platform, tMotion rear suspension, and FlexEdge tracks, the Summit SP can carve lines you never thought possible.
- RAS™ 2 Front suspension: A taller ski spindle, refined geometry and lighter components sharpen the sled’s already precise handling, especially in extreme conditions.
- tMotion™ rear suspension: A swiveling rear arm and split front arm allow the skid to flex laterally for more predictable carving. More rising-rate motion ratio adds capacity and comfort.
- Low-profile REV-XM™ seat: Extremely narrow in front and low profile for easily passing legs from side to side. 3.2 L (0.8 US gal) of storage in seat base.
- Steering and flat gauge: Minimalist design for no interference with the rider. Warmer switches on console. Rigid grab strap offers more leverage and confidence in tricky maneuvers.
- Multifunction gauge with LCD screen
- RAS™ 2 front suspension
- REV-XM™ platform
- tMotion™ rear suspension with ice scratchers
- 16 x 146 / 154 x 2.5 in. PowderMax® II with FlexEdge™ track
- Pilot™ DS 2 skis
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- Lightweight, low profile REV-XM™ seat with 3 L / 0.8 US gal of storage
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Ergonomic, multi-function digital gauge with display with engine temperature gauge
- Glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- Running boards with large opening
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Stiff grab handle on handlebar
- Rotax® Engine: 600 H.O. E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, 3-D R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 594.4 cc / 36.3 in.³
- Bore: 72 mm / 2.8 in.
- Stroke: 73 mm / 2.9 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 8,100 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 40 L / 10.6 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.7 L / 3.9 qt
- Drive clutch type: TRA™ III
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 4,000 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 19
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 49
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 204 kg / 450 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 3,226 mm / 127 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,081 to 1,126 mm / 42.6 to 44.3 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,346 mm / 53 in.
- Ski stance: 907 mm or 950 mm / 35.7 or 37.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,040 mm / 41 in.
- Track nominal width: 406 mm / 16 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,705 mm / 146 in.
- Track profile height: 63.5 mm / 2.5 in. PowderMax® II with FlexEdge™
- Front suspension: RAS™ 2
- Front shock: HPG™
- Front suspension max. travel: 195 mm / 7.7 in.
- Rear suspension: tMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™
- Rear shock: HPG™
- Rear suspension max. travel: 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Frame: REV-XM™
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 2
- Seating: REV-XM™ lightweight with storage
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks / Grab handle
- Riser block height: 205 mm / 8 in.
- Starter: Manual, Electric (Opt.)
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Multifunction
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: 285 mm / 12 in.
- Runner: Square 5/16
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 600 H.O. E-TEC®
- 36.3 in.³ (594.4 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.8 in. (72 mm) x 2.9 in. (73 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Direct Injection
- Brake Type
- Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Drive Clutch
- TRA™ III
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: RAS™ 2; Shock: HPG™
- Front Travel
- 7.7 in. (195 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: tMotion™; Center Shock: HPG™; Rear Shock: HPG™
- Rear Travel
- 9.4 in. (239 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ DS 2
- Ski Stance
- 35.7 or 37.4 in. (907 or 950 mm)
- Track Type
- PowderMax® II with FlexEdge™
- Track Dimensions
- 16 in. (406 mm) W x 146 in. (3,705 mm) L x 2.5 in. (63.5 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.6 US gal. (40 L)
- Dry Weight
- 450 lb. (204 kg)
- 12 in. (285 mm)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers